Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ello again,

Bored outta my brain here, sick atm :( Again :(
Im always bloody sick, grr!
Had a migrane for the past 3 days and its driving me up the wall, I shouldnt even be on the comp but I had to do somthing to save my sanity :P
Was supposed to hav 3 tests in school today but I didnt have to go in, woot ^.^ but I bet ill have to do them tomorrow...fan-fucking-tastic :P
Ms."Preggers for past 3 years" Greene will make me do it for definate, Fat bitch =//
Really cant stand that woman, she has it in for meh lol

Going Paintballing on Saturday, cant wait :) gona b savage, gonna hurt like hell, but it'll still b grrreat xD I think joining Ventures was one of my Fav/best decicions, i love it, met so many great people and loving my times in Celbridge, well most of em anyway xD

Was talking to Richie today on msn and He decided that he should get a mention, so here yuu go hunii:

You are one of my greatest friends and I miss yuu like crazy! Your all grown up now in college xD Your always there for me when I need you and although we fight like cat and dog we always make up in the end and have a great laugh, You Have to come up to Dublin as soon as you can, I need too see yuu you crazy fool xD but you cant critise my smoking when you do lol, just deal with it biotch xD But i refuse to go Hideout if you come up again ;) jk jk *Ouch my head* ahhhh good times, maybe, not so much haha jk, ily huni, happy with your Mention now?? xD

ily loads bud, Miss yuu!!

xXx

Not much more to say about today but if I think about anything else ill b back later to bitch/whine/rant/vent/happily write about it xD

Love You all, well most of you anyway,

Ciao

Cpt Saz

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, migraines
    You're brave to be looking at a bright computer screen right now, I can't even look at the little blinking light on my TV when I have one

    ReplyDelete