Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feud...Fun Fun

Cillian, Grow up ok

I didnt do this to start a war
I started a blog to finally fucking open up about some of the shit in my life.
Everyone knew what you did to me anyway so whats wrong with me writing it on this?
You never had to read my blog, you never had to pay attention to it but you chose to, but there was no need for the childish war you have started on this site.
You seem to think that you have done nothing wrong, you have never hurt anybody, ect.
But just think Cillian, for the sake of everyone and yourself, just fucking think of what you've done to people.
And dont you dare give out to me for bringing up your therepy on this, so many people have said to me that you've had therepy, so dont act like its some sorid little seceret. Everyone knew anyway ok?
And yes, I did self harm, but ive never hidden it, ive told many people and before you say it, it was not for attention seeking, people see the scars and I tell them as I am not ashamed, it made me a strong person, the person I am today, you mightn't like the person I am but I wasnt put on this Earth to please you. So deal with it yeah?

So just stop it ok, I was putting my feelings on My blog, no need to start a war.
Just end it ok?

Im not doing this for you or I, Im doing it because I will be out in celbridge, I will see my friends, I will be around you sometimes, no matter how much that annoys you its going to happen, because we share the same group of friends, im doing it for them.

So do you wanna be grown up and accept that?
just quits?

if not, fair enough, but all I can say is, I tried.



Cpt.Saz.

No comments:

Post a Comment